• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

New Title Bag

Title has a new bag. Looks more banana shaped than their current offerings.

Short 1/2" loop up top to keep Ralph happy.

Looks a bit like a cross between the Ringside Ultra Rebound and the Rival Next Generation bags.

I wonder what bladder is in it since the Title orange bladders are faster than the black stock ones.

Designed to be the fastest bag in your gym and to develop the fastest hands in the ring, this lightning fast bag gives new meaning to the word SPEED. Everything about it adds to its rebound and responsive properties. It’s perfectly symmetrical, aerodynamically shape and ideal 5”x7” in size improves bounce. The shorter,

I hope this shape does not set a trend for Title. Let Ringside and Everlast make the banana bags and Title keep to making your more traditional shaped bags.
  • sportsteresque
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2017

New title bag material

I am wondering what the bag is made of. The description only says that the mid band is leather? Is the rest of the bag PU ? Would be interested to hear from anyone who gets one.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...