• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brandonf
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2017

title black vs title platinum atomic

hey guys - long time lurker finally decided to sign up.....

i've got a bunch of speed bags and was wondering if anyone else noticed that the similiar size platinum atomic hits pretty much the same as the title black?

btw, those everlast kangaroos are my favorite... i didnt think they would be that nice but the 5x8 is just a beauty with its bounce and small size
  • PunchDrummer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by brandonf View Post

btw, those everlast kangaroos are my favorite... i didnt think they would be that nice but the 5x8 is just a beauty with its bounce and small size
    Agreed!!

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

hey guys - long time lurker finally decided to sign up.....

i've got a bunch of speed bags and was wondering if anyone else noticed that the similiar size platinum atomic hits pretty much the same as the title black?

Yeah same here. There is just something about the way the 5x8 Everlast kangaroo looks that makes me like it even though it's an extreme banana bag.

Comment

• riqal
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2006

My everlast kangaroo arrived today. Great bounce. Great bag. I also have the 9x6. Hoping everlast has a big Black Friday sale and the kangaroo 8x5 is in stock. By the way, the everlast mx speedbag is also very nice.

Comment

• brandonf
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2017

yes everyone is saying title title title but i actually liked the everlast mx and kangaroo better. The bounce is better in my opinion and they are faster.

Comment

• Bag Man
            • Jan 2011

yes everyone is saying title title title but i actually liked the everlast mx and kangaroo better. The bounce is better in my opinion and they are faster.
            I'm not familiar with the mx. I agree with you as far as the Kangaroo goes. That being said, I found the Kangaroo does not last as long. The "cure" to that is to just resolve yourself to that fact that the bag will need to be replaced more frequently.

Bag Man
            "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

• jaja6009
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2016

I think the Everlast bags have a better bounce too. But for me it depends on what I am in the mood for. Sometimes I want to hit on a fast bouncy bag, and others I want a heavier bag that has some feedback when I hit it. FOr almost every Title bag I have though, I did change to the orange bladder to make it more lively, but even with the orange bladder to me the Title bags still do not bounce as well as the Everlast bags.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...