• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DocRock
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2018

Anyone Selling Good Ball Hook Swivel???

I just started and have an older Ball Hook Swivel from Universal. I really like it but realize it's not in the class of some of the really good ones. Wanted to see if anyone on the forum is selling a good Ball Hook Swivel? I have seen a few old ones on E-Bay but the price is outrageous $150 plus. I really like the action of the Ball Hook better and I really like that sound it makes. Thanks
    “My success is not about wealth and fame. I am most concerned with my relationship to God, which is the most important.” – Manny Pacquiao

“With God, hard work and focus I can accomplish what is ahead of me.” – Manny Pacquiao
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Forza

You won't find a deville so get yourself a forza. I bought two and might buy another just to be nutty.

..Or, if you are looking for an old Everlast metal ball hook contact florian380 of this forum. He has a few left, I bought one and it's the real deal. I'm going to buy another from him.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• mirokiuru
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
      You won't find a deville so get yourself a forza. I bought two and might buy another just to be nutty.

..Or, if you are looking for an old Everlast metal ball hook contact florian380 of this forum. He has a few left, I bought one and it's the real deal. I'm going to buy another from him.
      You have real "speedbag doomsday" prepper attitude We should all prepare for the fact that when the world run out of metal and plastic we have to fight for swivels that are left. At that day 1 swivel might cost a lot and is good trading item.

Comment

• Bag Man
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by DocRock View Post
        I just started and have an older Ball Hook Swivel from Universal. I really like it but realize it's not in the class of some of the really good ones. Wanted to see if anyone on the forum is selling a good Ball Hook Swivel? I have seen a few old ones on E-Bay but the price is outrageous $150 plus. I really like the action of the Ball Hook better and I really like that sound it makes. Thanks
        This is the model I would suggest.

The auction ended, but they come up fairly regularly at about the price listed.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Everlast Ball Hook Professional Striking Speed Bag Swivel Hardware Mount at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Bag Man
        "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

• DocRock
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Apr 2018

Thanks for the advice
          “My success is not about wealth and fame. I am most concerned with my relationship to God, which is the most important.” – Manny Pacquiao

“With God, hard work and focus I can accomplish what is ahead of me.” – Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by mirokiuru View Post
            You have real "speedbag doomsday" prepper attitude :
            Lol That, is a very fair assessment. Mark my words and take heed, for one day we'll all be reduced to seeking a tree with a hefty branch as a platform. Further more, if we don't prepare, we'll have to use a hand caught fish as the speed bag! Thank God, fish come in various sizes
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• mirokiuru
              • Jun 2015

[QUOTE= we'll have to use a hand caught fish as the speed bag! Thank God, fish come in various sizes[/QUOTE]

That remains me of a video where Speedbag Seaweedman reviewed a shoe where he had stuffed speedbag bladder inside

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...