X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dax_q
    • Jan 2008

MMA Heavy Bag

I am interested in getting a 6 foot, 100 pound mma bag to replace my 80 pound heavy bag. Anybody know the difference between the title mma and the title classic bag on this page:

I like the price and I am leaning toward the classic. Any feedback or opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dax
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

basically on any normal filled nag (not h20) all wil be simlar even with the outer layer of foam. the foam willl always ware out then ur stuck with a normal bag anyway. but ya go with the cheapest one and ware proper protection. ie gloves and wraps and ull be fine. save move where u can i bought an mma bag (thinking it would be softer) which had 2 inches of foam and that has wornn out now. just remember that the foam will always go away.
    ________
    Greeizyl live
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• dax_q
      • Jan 2008

Just got my title classic mma heavy bag. It is big and it is hard. The 80lb bag I had was super old and soft. It is going to take a while to work this bad boy in. I am looking forward to it.
      -Dax

Comment

• eltorohmp
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2008

Title Gear

I never really noticed all the great deals offered by Title, thanks for the post Dax, I'll probably load up on some needed gear.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...