X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe
    • May 2010

Originally posted by crapshoot View Post
    Is that a kettlebell your DE bag is hooked to on the bottom?

wow good eye!
    Yep its a 16kg KB. I actually have to find something heavier to hold the DEB as its a little top heavy. Plus I need to start using the thing. Its a helluva workout but I am still new at some of the movements. I am sticking to the KB Swing and Turkish GetUp's for now. Its quite a bit of fun. I am still working my way through Pavel's (Enter The Kettlebell). Trying to take on the speedbag and the kettlebell in the same year... glutton for punishment I guess.
    Last edited by Joe; 08-18-2010, 08:46 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• karl
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2011

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum,I thought id join and put up a review of the water bag I bought,because I found this thread helpful when looking for a water bag,I received it last Wednesday,and put it up straight away,I had tried a water bag at a local MMA gym,and thought they felt very good, and for the first few days I came to the conclusion that this bag was the best I had ever used....until last night when I split it

I was throwing a few overhand lefts and i heard a noise behind me,thought it was a mouse ? turns out it was the bag spitting water! I also had the camera running

Heres the clip,starts spitting about the 1.10 mark and I take a closer look
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ps. I never really used a speedball,but after watching some of your clips,looks like great fun,and its great to see people who are passionate about there training

Comment

• toolboxdiver
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by karl View Post
        Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum,I thought id join and put up a review of the water bag I bought,because I found this thread helpful when looking for a water bag,I received it last Wednesday,and put it up straight away,I had tried a water bag at a local MMA gym,and thought they felt very good, and for the first few days I came to the conclusion that this bag was the best I had ever used....until last night when I split it

I was throwing a few overhand lefts and i heard a noise behind me,thought it was a mouse ? turns out it was the bag spitting water! I also had the camera running

Heres the clip,starts spitting about the 1.10 mark and I take a closer look
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ps. I never really used a speedball,but after watching some of your clips,looks like great fun,and its great to see people who are passionate about there training

WOW that's a bummer for sure, I know I won't be buying a water bag for sure

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by karl View Post
          Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum

That's too bad, it did seem like a nice bag prior to the leak. Hopefully it's just a one-off defect of that bag and not indicative of all of them.

Looks like you are a power hitter Get a big 12x10 bag from Title , you can really hit those hard: http://store.titleboxing.com/titlespeedbags1.html

Comment

• karl
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jan 2011

Hi Tim, thanks for the welcome

once I sort out my water bag issue,Im definaly going to have a play with the speedball;-)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...