• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diane P
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2011

Need help purchasing double end bag

Hi,
    I am new to boxing and wanted to work on my techniques. I would like some advice on which bag is better for beginners. I planned on getting at least a 9 inch bag.

I was also going to purchase a kit to hang the bag from title.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
  • 03SVTCobra
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2011

All of those DE bags come with everything you will need to hang it. The only thing you will need is the hardware to attach it to on the floor and ceiling. I have the title 6" in gold and its a nice bag. Came with all the cables and hooks. I originally ordered the red 7" bag but it was too big. About the size of a kickball. There is a member on here selling a Rival DE bag as well.

Comment

• SpeedKilz
      • Dec 2009

I do have a Rival DE bag I'm selling and could throw in the DEB kit I've been using. Ive been using this: http://store.titleboxing.com/double-end-bag-kit.html and a double end bag anchor - not the floor anchor.

Comment

• 03SVTCobra
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        that ringside ultra rebound D.E.B looks very interesting. i buy most of my stuff from titleboxing they have good customer service. btw don't buy the classic title deb bag also if the bungee cord is to short you can get a cut to length at ace hardware...ralph
        Why don't you like the title classic bag?

Comment

• 03SVTCobra
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jul 2011

That sucks. I was confusing the classic with the regular which I have that's why I asked. I haven't had any problems with title bag so far.

Comment

• Diane P
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Aug 2011

I think I will give the Title 9 Inch bag a try to start out. Thanks for all your help. I love this forum so informative.

Comment

• Diane P
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Aug 2011

Why are you selling your zrival bag?

Comment

• TheGreatOne
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Aug 2011

Double end

I own everlast double end 7 yellow black bag it's great. I hit it everyday hang up from my shed. I used the carabiner to hang from the beam in my shed and nail to the floor. It's my favorites bag out of heavy bag and speed bag platform.

Comment

• Hannibal
                  • Dec 2010

the bounce on the everlast was crappy in my opinion. I own the 6 inch. I went and got a ringside 5 and 7 and couldn't be more happier. They have great rebounds. If you are strapped for cash try the top contender all leather. Same thing just different color pretty much and same manufacturer. I hate hitting the everlast now. It seems as soon as you hit it the thing slows down instead of giving you a good rebound. Shoot. Mine looks brand new and I would sell it if I could.

Comment

• TheGreatOne
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Aug 2011

Double End Baggin

My 7 gold, black is pretty new it's leather so i wouldn't worried about how long it will last. It's just like the red black I saw at one of the gym. I could alway tried new bag, it will do for now, I'm buying it among my other bags heavy bag and speed bag. I suggest getting one of the bag from boxing gym thats leather and not one these bouncy ball if you really into double bag.
                    Last edited by TheGreatOne; 08-26-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...