• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Added a vertical platform

I've seen a few videos on Youtube and even Tommy T's portable platform that you see in Art Of The Bag and decided to try it out. I certainly can't do what I can do while standing upright but the basic 123's and F-Rolls are easy and a good place to start. Here's a few pics and you'll notice the Arc swivel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BagBoy; 08-31-2018, 03:26 AM. Reason: pictures
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Looks awesome. Now I gotta have one.

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

Well, that is very interesting. I had not tested the Arc swivel in the vertical. I would think due to its very tight tolerances and the closed tri-hook, it would perform as good or better than other ball hook swivels. Just my theory.

BagBoy, you must now become a wizard on the vertical platform in order to test my theory.

-Rusty
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
        Well, that is very interesting. I had not tested the Arc swivel in the vertical. I would think due to its very tight tolerances and the closed tri-hook, it would perform as good or better than other ball hook swivels. Just my theory.

BagBoy, you must now become a wizard on the vertical platform in order to test my theory.

-Rusty
        My first inclination was to try your swivel first because there's no way the bag will fly off as I'm learning to "control" the bag. But hot damn it's challenging. Today I tried it with a U-boult and it was very easy to do a lot of things but because I would eventually be putting the Arc back on, figured I might as well do it immediately and learn that way. Inevitable..
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...