• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Walker
    • Dec 2018

Punch Drumming 2

• RockSteadyBoxer
    • Nov 2018

Awesome video and great job! What size bag is that?

Comment

• Jim Walker
      • Dec 2018

It is a Jim Bradley Pro Ball, 25cm, or close to 6X9. I have other bags, but this is the best by far. Soft on the hands and very responsive. You can occasionally find one in the U.S., otherwise due to shipping, they are expensive to order from Australia.

Comment

• RockSteadyBoxer
        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Jim Walker View Post
        It is a Jim Bradley Pro Ball, 25cm, or close to 6X9. I have other bags, but this is the best by far. Soft on the hands and very responsive. You can occasionally find one in the U.S., otherwise due to shipping, they are expensive to order from Australia.
        Thanks, was pretty sure it was a Jim Bradley, was always curious of the 25cm vs. the larger bag. I would love to try one someday, haven't found one stateside. Shipping is certainly expensive!

Comment

• florian 380
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Jim Walker View Post
          i got the same bag and i think its the most amazing bag ever and the quality and softnes is unbelievable . i was lucky enough to find one on ebay
          im so happy with it . i couldnt believe it as i finally held the bag in my hands
          crazy quality

Comment

• rdshackleford
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2016

hey florian, can you give some exact measurements of this bag? Maybe some pics?

I have some vintage bags I think may be close, but I am curious.
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

They are awesome bags. Really light and FAST!

Australian Made Jim Bradley Speedball products, such as speedballs and speedball units, are essential for boxing and martial arts training. Discover the top-quality speedball products available on the market and enhance your training routine today. Another term used is Speedbag.

AT speed bag I (2010) Deano from Australia brought over a few of them. kind of like a long neck beer bottle at first with a long narrow neck and fat belly, but unbelievably light and fast. His biggest Bradley bag was as fast as a bunch of the smaller sized bags. I swear it had flubber inside.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• florian 380
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

yes i will do that tomorrow

Comment

• RIGOBERTO
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Jul 2019

Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...