• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fedortyson
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2016

TITLE Boxing Gyro Balanced Speed Bag Review

Been using this for a month and its beyond solid. Well built blatter with good recoil and pretty tough stitching. I would rank it a 9/10
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by fedortyson View Post
    Been using this for a month and its beyond solid. Well built blatter with good recoil and pretty tough stitching. I would rank it a 9/10
    This was the ONLY bag I've ever sent back for a refund...didn't like it at all.
    I'd give it a 1/10. It was heavy, hard on the hands, mis-shapen and had terrible rebound. (granted, I probably got a bad one to begin with)

Demonstrates that there is no perfect bag for everyone, to each his own. I got the Fighting Sports 6x9 and love that one! It's my go-to bag for learning new combinations (original bladder & all). I rate that 9/10.

The XS Balazs as been on the swivel for quite some time now...it is a little heavy, but I generally like that....I'll give that a 8/10.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...