X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hispanicmakingpanic
    • May 2007

Shadowboxer

I've had a Ringside pro shadowboxer for a couple of years but rarely used it because I broke the right handle early on. I fixed the grip and strapped it on for a refresher course. The surgical tube resistance had me breathing hard after three minutes.

I cast a shade with my shadowboxer. Hadn't used it for a year or so, I just fixed it.
  • dmccjr
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2008

Damn, dude that is a great workout, actually much more resistance than ordinary shadowboxing so it is an ideal cardio-builder to begin with to start the old ticker for a brutal workout. Great technique and footwork, and love the setup.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by hispanicmakingpanic View Post
      I've had a Ringside pro shadowboxer for a couple of years but rarely used it because I broke the right handle early on. I fixed the grip and strapped it on for a refresher course. The surgical tube resistance had me breathing hard after three minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7KTB4GA_I
      I had been wanting to get one of those pro shadoboxers for quite a while but was just too cheap to shell out the bucks, so I made one out of an old mountainbike innertube it works great and DAMN if I ain't winded before three minutes!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...