X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Nice to see you're still putting out your punch-drumming vids. Great job as usual. Always nice to watch.

I noticed that there's a NOrthern VirginiA speedbagger whose looking to give you some competition!
    Boy, you got that right! Novaspeedbagger is really advancing on his punch-drumming.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Dee... I think I am most impressed with your linking. And staying on the beat while interchanging the linking patterns...
      Also, your fist-elbow combos are right on the money too...
      Very very impressive...
      ~The Baggin' Dragon~ haha.....

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        Dee... I think I am most impressed with your linking. And staying on the beat while interchanging the linking patterns...
        Also, your fist-elbow combos are right on the money too...
        Very very impressive...
        ~The Baggin' Dragon~ haha.....
        Thanks, Brian. Linking and elbows... I love those punches. I keep practicing to perfect them...
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...