• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeD22792
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2007

Need some VERY basics tips on the speed bag

Hey everyone im new to this forum and i been hitting the speed bag for afew weeks now. If any1 can send me a video of the really really basics of hitting the speed bag that would be great. I practice alot but im not going to get better at it if i dont no the basics so can some1 please send me a video on the basics of hitting the speed bag.

Thank you,
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

speed bag basics

Originally posted by MikeD22792 View Post
    Hey everyone im new to this forum and i been hitting the speed bag for afew weeks now. If any1 can send me a video of the really really basics of hitting the speed bag that would be great. I practice alot but im not going to get better at it if i dont no the basics so can some1 please send me a video on the basics of hitting the speed bag.

Thank you,
    Hi MikeD22792

Welcome to the forum.

There aren't a lot of "Teaching" videoclips online that I have seen, but Look here at videoclips #10, 11, 12 for some basic tips.

You might also read some of the introductory basics and information here to get some insight into how the speed bag works, and also here for some beginner tips.

again, welcome. We all love the bag and helping each other.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 02-22-2007, 06:58 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...