X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Leone Speed Bag Video Demo

This was recorded back in March of 2012. It was a punch-drumming video, originally, but here it is without the music in order for you to hear the bag a little easier.
    Just a demo showing off the Deville A-51 and a Leone speed bag.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Treat Her Like A Lady

Q-Dee - Nice combination/Beat as always...

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by G-Town View Post
      Q-Dee - Nice combination/Beat as always...
      Thanks, Louis.

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      the sound of the bag seems kinda high pitched, what drum are you hitting on the steel one ? i bet if you hit on a wooden drum with that bag it would have a deeper sound...ralph
      I'm punching on the concrete drum that Raul made. I think the high-pitched sound is due to the bag. It's so light and bouncy. It just doesn't have a lot of heft or body to it. It's fast, though...
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• AtTheCross
        • Dec 2012

thanks for posting without music, love the sound of that!! and NICE cement drum!!!
        1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
        Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
        DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
        Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
        Retired Bags:
        Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• rybred
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2013

Right on!

Sweet! Very nice, I'm just starting to learn as of today! Just finished my setup in the basement.

Comment

• fedora
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2012

I just got a Leone 8x5 today and compared to my Ringside and Promex 8x5s it's like hitting a bag made of flubber. But I like it because I can hit it with minimal force and get maximum rebound allowing me to concentrate on technique. Watching this video actually helps me to learn how to put things together. Thanks for sharing it.

fedora

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...