Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2009

man I want to watch rocky now..lol

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by guccikitty
      does any one know ***** bags and speedbag, which one is better? i found a website (spam link removed), but i do not know it is good or not.
      I often take a ***** bag and cut it up and re-stitch it. I make it the shape of a pear. Then i put some laces at the top side and leave an opening. I then put a balloon inside and blow it up.
      Then, and then only, do I call it a true ***** Bag!
      ***** BAG ON!
      Last edited by Tim; 11-09-2009, 05:58 AM. Reason: removed spam link

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        I often take a ***** bag and cut it up and re-stitch it. I make it the shape of a pear. Then i put some laces at the top side and leave an opening. I then put a balloon inside and blow it up.
        Then, and then only, do I call it a true ***** Bag!
        ***** BAG ON!
        LMAO i would'nt swap my Fighting sports for a ***** in a million years!!

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Anyone remember a movie from '92 with Cuba Gooding Jr, Robert Loggia, Brian Dennehy, and Ossie Davis called "Gladiator"? A couple of speed bag scenes there. Brian Dennehy at his best, when he's sinister and conniving.
          Last edited by metaldad; 11-21-2009, 02:18 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• RenoRattler
            • Sep 2009

I was just watching The Dirty Dozen. Haven't seen it in years....Got a scene with Charles Bronson doing some bagging towards the beginning of the movie.

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

Just watched tonights episode of "Boardwalk Empire" There was a scene in a gym where one of the charecters was getting a rubdown, and prodomenently in the background was a large gold colored striking bag. Couldn't see any markings but definitely old school.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...