• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Trying out / comparing 4x7 Pro Mex w/ Perly on Astro Arc

Smacking around this little keychain of a bag, special guest appearance by the always smooth Arc, Astro style w/ the narrow trihook.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Smacking around this little keychain of a bag, special guest appearance by the always smooth Arc, Astro style w/ the narrow trihook.
    Those tiny bags are really challenging. Great skills, just a bit hard to control with such a small bag. A lot of the "larger moves" like downward elbow strikes and the inward elbow are tough to do on these.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

That Pro Mex is really small. If memory serves the perilous you have is the 5"..? The pro mex looks like it may even be smaller than my cleto xs 4"
      I didn't know those bags came in blue. I'm assuming you don't regret picking it up.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

It is a very challenging bag, like hitting a tennis ball in a sock! Glad I got it, great for enhancing accuracy. Very well made and symmetrical, perhaps Title should have more bags made in Mexico?!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...