• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

New Forza Swivel

Forza Sports Hypersonic Speed Bag Swivel

Well, I think it's new.. I've been on the Forza site many times and I can say that this swivel was not listed even two weeks ago when I was last on (before tonight) It's a very shiny well constructed looking U-Bolt for those who prefer a U. No cotter pin required for quick bag change ETC. A rather dapper fella of a piece right out of The Terminator.

I wonder how low, or high the bag hangs on this one and whether or not it compares to the Title Lightning Fast U.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BagBoy; 03-05-2019, 03:45 AM. Reason: Added Link
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

It sure looks nice. I may have to add it to my collection.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

I like seeing other baggers swivel collections. I'm still looking for a black Everlast plastic ball S-hook that used to come with their platforms.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• JordonC2
        • Jul 2021

Just saw this swivel, anybody have one?
        What are your thoughts?
        Bagboy - I think I have a Everlast plastic bag swivel if I can find it...

Comment

• pinzpirate
          • Feb 2020

I think Bagboy like Elvis has left the building He left with the guy that makes the Arc swivels and a few others that we don't hear from anymore Don't ask me why I don't know I'll be glad to give him a couple of those swivels if he'll say Hello and maybe give us some idea what the deal is I know I'm not the only one is curious

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...