X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

And before anyone brings it to my attention... I'm overlooking all the four letter words in the this thread in the interest of getting this settled and letting the conversation continue.

Comment

• SupergeZ
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2007

seconded nesticles, without this forum i would never have gotten into speedbagging, and to be fair, my biggest influence were watching alan skunk and billy rip it up on youtube, they really inspired me to get my own setup and to have a go myself, and to learn the amazing stuff they can do! and the forum has allowed me to get the advice, and friendly comunity i needed!

thanks to all of you for getting me into baggign, i love it so much even though it can be more than a little frustrating at times hehe

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

I would like to be able to let my 9 year old son who is interested in speedbagging get on this forum unsupervised but right now, it's not possible.

Hopefully that will change.

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
          my biggest influence were watching alan skunk and billy rip it up on youtube, they really inspired me to get my own setup and to have a go myself, and to learn the amazing stuff they can do! and the forum has allowed me to get the advice, and friendly comunity i needed!
          Tim's 4 way elbows caught my eye too and i said that i wanted to do that and now i can which is awesome i think.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
            Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

look here billy

"Christ, man, where did you learn to write? This is your idea of an apology?"
            exactly what billybitch wrote me

First off i never said i was a great writer or typer, 2nd ur not worth the spell check time, 3rd you can kiss my ass. I dont want to shake hands with anyone who doesnt want to for sure. let him do his own thing and ill do my thing. but as long as this FORUM (for little damn kids) knows that i did try. if u dont want to see that then i could care less. As for the haters and shit talkers keep it comin cause all that does is show me how dumb you really are. I have respect for alan and anyone else that has respect for me. if u dont guess what I DONT GIVE A well you know the rest!

And tim, it your forum do what ever the hell you'd like to with it. As for my character hmmmm i believe i have no problem with the friends i do have, so any others who dont want to befriend me hmmmmm let me put it in words so billy MISS i mean billy mack can understand "kiss my butt" and yes i know butt is a 4 letter word but try and get over it cry babies. watch the videos or DONT, they are up there for the people who do want to see.

Comment

• BillyMack
              • Sep 2006

Let it go, man. The only real hater and shit talker on these forums is you. Posts and threads didn't start getting deleted or edited til you showed up. These forums were full of respect til you showed up, and the only person leaving negative comments on my threads and videos is you. Have you ever stopped to thank Tim for providing these forums? Do you have any idea what that involves?

Talent alone is not enough to earn my respect; you also have to have integrity. All you have is empty pride and a bad temper. I think you need to take a timeout before you get banned or make any more enemies.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

Oh No!!!!!!

NOT BANNED FROM THE FORUM! Oh dude im so sorry please OH please dont boot me off the forum oh i just dont know what i would ever do!!!! Anyways as for the RESPECT lol hahaha Respect deese nuts. I could care less about enemies. Unknown people in my book. I came on here for two reasons, it was to show as well as help others on how to hit the speed bag. I am a show off but like i said before everyone is, in some way. And if you dont need help or dont like me then hey DONT WATCH ME!

Comment

• BillyMack
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
                  And if you dont need help or dont like me then hey DONT WATCH ME!
                  I say we agree not to leave negative comments on each other's videos or forum threads...can you handle that?

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

can you?

I think i can manage.

Comment

• BillyMack
                      • Sep 2006

Yes!

Cool. Then it's settled...the soap opera is over and Skunk and I have a lot of combos that have not been duplicated so everyone put down the popcorn and get back to the board...

Comment

• Kyle
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Nov 2006

Yay thats how u solve beefs the Canadian way....just talk it out. and both people plz keep posting vids because i love watching the new things u guys come up with and the amount of skill you guys hav is unreal.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

A smile on my face

The vid's will be coming again soon. whoop whoop

Comment

• Speedbag
                            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
                            Cool. Then it's settled...the soap opera is over and Skunk and I have a lot of combos that have not been duplicated so everyone put down the popcorn and get back to the board...
                            Word.
                            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                            The Quest Continues...
                            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jaguiler
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jan 2007

can't believe i read all that.....

anyway Tim - please repost Skunks tatoo link.... the Disney showing more nudie pic you requested is below from the movie "The Rescuers" - note the naked woman above the grey box

Last edited by Tim; 04-26-2007, 06:14 PM. Reason: removed image and link

Comment

• Tim
                                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by jaguiler View Post
                                can't believe i read all that.....

anyway Tim - please repost Skunks tatoo link.... the Disney showing more nudie pic you requested is below from the movie "The Rescuers" - note the naked woman above the grey box

I am truly afraid to click on that link

Actually it doesn't work for me
                                Last edited by Tim; 04-26-2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...