• Mar 2006

so I don't misshit as much
    I hate when that happens.

Comment

• jaguiler
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
      Here's me a couple nights ago, speed bagging will definitely put some tone in your shoulders...

http://billymack.us/gallery/Garage01/IMG_4136

talking about hairy arms...... don;t forget to shave those suckers for your swim....

good weight loss by the way.... try not to over do it - it is easy to over train

Comment

• SupergeZ
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2007

sounds a pretty sick routine man,

im drawing up my routine atm ready for monday. gona include upper body, core, and lower body strength routines, with 4 miles runs as advised by jaguiler every other day, gona poush my self and try and do it. with the weight training i was thinking of doing something like billly, having rounds of explosive cardio between sets of weights to up the intensity. then on weight training days im gona use Maximuscle Progain for the first month of training, then thinking of moving to using Maximuscle Cyclone in conjunction with Promax Extreme to try and pack on some more muscle.

also will be doing muay thai atleast once a week which will be awesome for getting ripppppppped.

changing my diet to include more natural proitein aswell, eat more eggs, lean meat etc aswell as the shakes, gona pack the calorie intake up to around 3000 ish and make sure i get plenty of sleep! and hopefully ill see some good results.

thats the plan atm anyway

Comment

• jaguiler
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2007

work yourself up to all that - or else you are looking for an injury or overtraining. as for the running - just run for about 45 minutes to an hour at a conversational pace.... that will get you FIT - and will be about 4 miles - 15/min miles.
          the rest of your workouts will build hte explosive power and strength....

good luck !!! sounds like a lot of work.... I'll sit back and watch

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
            Here's me a couple nights ago, speed bagging will definitely put some tone in your shoulders...

http://billymack.us/gallery/Garage01/IMG_4136
            I suspect a lot of the deltoid definition (cuts) are the end result of speed bagging, as well as a great pump.

After multiple passes through shoulder rehab with a certified athletic trainer, and watching various video clips together, he has analyzed the position and motions. The rotator cuff and Deltoid heads are mainly supportive muscles when the arms and elbows are up, staying flexed to support the raised arm bone position. The primary mover of the fist in this position is usually the triceps with some anterior (front) deltoid work. Elbow Strikes for the Deltoids to be the primary movers. Continous Outward Elbow strikes really works the rear delt head. Do 20 or 30 O-SES with one arm - and feel it scream.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...