Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Pictures and Videos

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Pictures and Videos Let's see what you've got

Old 04-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Speed Bag Guru

riqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud of
Valor fitness ca-9 chain link swivel

I purchased the ca-9 swivel on amazon. I’m a chain link guy and I’ve used the Everlast chain link for about 95% of my speedbagging “career”. The ca-9 is on the left. It compares well with the Everlast chain link, which in my opinion is one of the best chain links you can find. If you’re looking to get a chain link swivel to change things up a little from the ballhook, the ca-9 would be a great choice. Stay away from the title platinum pro chain link swivel and also stay away from the ringside chain link. They are the exact same swivel, and they are both garbage.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0838.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	603.4 KB
ID:	5758Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0839.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	606.7 KB
ID:	5759Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0840.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	547.2 KB
ID:	5760

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Speed Bag Wizard

Biff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond reputeBiff has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmmm...j/k
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	55B5DA83-ABAC-44A5-843F-00E954C0F3DA.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	5761  
Old 04-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Speed Bag Guru

riqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Hmmmmm...j/k
Ha ha that’s a good one
Old 04-14-2018, 09:16 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

COOP is on a distinguished road
I got that chain swivel when I bought the valor platform but I put a forza ball swivel on it. Can I ask you what you feel is the main differences in a ball swivel compared to chain from your experience? And why you prefer one over other. Thx