Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Pictures and Videos

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Pictures and Videos Let's see what you've got

Old 05-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Speed Bag Guru

riqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud of
Everlast MX with title lighting fast swivel

Picked up the MX bag during the cinco de mayo sale. Itís hanging on the lighting fast title swivel. Everlast may not have the variety that title and ringside have, but the few bags that Everlast does sell are as good as any.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0872.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	501.1 KB
ID:	5808

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Speed Bag Guru

rdshackleford is on a distinguished road
Made in Mexico, looks real nice. Which size did you get?
Old 05-10-2018, 09:42 AM
Speed Bag Guru

riqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdshackleford View Post
Made in Mexico, looks real nice. Which size did you get?

It only comes in size 8x5. Bigger than what youíd expect from an 8x5.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Speed Bag Guru

rdshackleford is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by riqal View Post
It only comes in size 8x5. Bigger than what youíd expect from an 8x5.
I expect an 8x5 bag being 8x5. lol. maybe they do the metric system en mehico?
Old 05-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Speed Bag Historian

Dutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdshackleford View Post
I expect an 8x5 bag being 8x5. lol. maybe they do the metric system en mehico?
Si........20.32 cm x 12.7 cm...

I wouldn't be surprised if they rounded the dimensions out to 21 or even 22 cm and 13, or 14cm
Old 05-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Speed Bag Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
Si........20.32 cm x 12.7 cm...

I wouldn't be surprised if they rounded the dimensions out to 21 or even 22 cm and 13, or 14cm

Damn good bag, though. Itís bigger than the kangaroo 8x5, and bigger than the title or ringside 8x5ís. Iíll post some comparison pics in a little while.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Speed Bag Guru

Quote:
Damn good bag, though. It’s bigger than the kangaroo 8x5, and bigger than the title or ringside 8x5’s. I’ll post some comparison pics in a little while.

Here is a comparison. These are all my 8x5’s. The MX is just a little taller than the rest.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0873.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	430.4 KB
ID:	5809

Last edited by riqal; 05-10-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:08 PM

BagBoy is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you posted this thread, I've been curious about those bags. Amazon says out of stock

I wonder how it compares to the kanga or are they both good bags just different animals. pun intended

Edit: is that the ringside heritage second from the right?

Last edited by BagBoy; 05-10-2018 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:09 AM
Speed Bag Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagBoy View Post
I'm glad you posted this thread, I've been curious about those bags. Amazon says out of stock

I wonder how it compares to the kanga or are they both good bags just different animals. pun intended

Edit: is that the ringside heritage second from the right?
The MX and the kangaroo are both good bags, although I would have to give the edge to the MX. The craftsmanship of the MX is solid. Heavier than the kangaroo. The feel and action of the bag is similar to Cleto Reyes. It even has the exact same bladder as the Cleto. I have never used the mx on a ball hook swivel, and so I can’t tell you how it would perform on the ball hook. I’ve used it on the everlast chain link and on a variety of u-bolts. Worked very well on those swivels. I currently have it on the title lighting swivel. Sweet action. If you haven’t picked up the title lighting fast swivel, do so. It’s the only u-bolt you’ll ever want to use. Anyway, wait til everlast has a 40-50% off sale and pick up an MX. Yes, that is a heritage ringside. One of the best bags ever.

Last edited by riqal; 05-11-2018 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:38 PM

BagBoy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The MX and the kangaroo are both good bags, although I would have to give the edge to the MX. The craftsmanship of the MX is solid. Heavier than the kangaroo. The feel and action of the bag is similar to Cleto Reyes. It even has the exact same bladder as the Cleto. I have never used the mx on a ball hook swivel, and so I canít tell you how it would perform on the ball hook. Iíve used it on the everlast chain link and on a variety of u-bolts. Worked very well on those swivels. I currently have it on the title lighting swivel. Sweet action. If you havenít picked up the title lighting fast swivel, do so. Itís the only u-bolt youíll ever want to use. Anyway, wait til everlast has a 40-50% off sale and pick up an MX. Yes, that is a heritage ringside. One of the best bags ever.
Well I guess I'll keep an eye out for the MX getting back in stock. You say it has a Cleto feel, I love all my Cleto bags. They work very well on my forza ball hook and old everlast ball hook I bought from florian380, especially the cleto medium. Definitely ordering the title lightning fast swivel too. I sooo want to get my hands on a heritage bag. My wife is a gifter.. birthday coming up in a few months

Side note: The 6-9 Title classic (red) does not work as well as any other bag I have with either of my ball hooks, perhaps because it is so light? But it's great on an everlast U-hook.