• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

So how is everyone?

I hope all my friends on the forum are doing well. I've taken some time off from the bag to concentrate on some other things the last couple of years, but I started to hit again last week. A little rusty, but I'm sure it will go away in short order.

I did notice that the forum has been a bit slow (in activity, that is). I'll try to do my part by posting a bit more, and I hope other members, new and old, will join in.

Let the posting (and bagging ) begin.
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

Hello Biff and welcome back. Cant wait for you to post a video.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Hey Biff! We have missed you around here, glad to see you're back at it. Like JUXT says, " it's like riding a bike, you never forget"... So get back on & enjoy the ride!

It's been a crazy busy summer for me, but I still try to drop in as I can...I'm due for another video too. Soon, soon my friends....
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by swfl View Post
        Hello Biff and welcome back. Cant wait for you to post a video.
        Hey swfl, I see you're live on Sanibel. My brother is in Cape Coral, and Mrs Biff and I spent a few months in Sarasota during the winter. When I'm down that way, I'll give you a shout.

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        Hey Biff! We have missed you around here, glad to see you're back at it. Like JUXT says, " it's like riding a bike, you never forget"... So get back on & enjoy the ride!

It's been a crazy busy summer for me, but I still try to drop in as I can...I'm due for another video too. Soon, soon my friends....
        Hope all is well Joe. Every now and then I pop in The Art of the Bag DVD and enjoy it. Never gets old.
        EDIT: Now where are: AK, Tim, MD, BT, TBD, MsDeville, Skunk, Gtown, Juxt, Deano, MsMitts, Paranday, Dutchman, and the rest of the gang?
        Last edited by Biff; 09-18-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

I'm present and accounted for. I read posts and watch videos more than write anything these days. I too would like MD and BT and MsMitts and any others on walkabout to check in from time to time.

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

Welcome back Biff, I always enjoy whatever you're up to

Comment

• swfl
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2013

Hello Biff. i lived in the Cape for many years. Actually trying to sell a home there. Come on down and we can hit the bag and then the beach. I can hook you up with somewhere nice to stay out here

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Always a pleasure to hear from one of "the originals" from yesteryear. We would not have had a gathering if not for you. Hope you are doing well.

ps: I'm supposed to have lunch with EO sr. next week, he and his wife are passing through.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                  I'm present and accounted for. I read posts and watch videos more than write anything these days. I too would like MD and BT and MsMitts and any others on walkabout to check in from time to time.
                  Hi Jim, hope all is well. Glad to know you're still around, and posting from time to time.
                  Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                  Welcome back Biff, I always enjoy whatever you're up to
                  Hey Dutch, your vast knowledge of the history of bagging is tremendous, and your contributions to the forum are very helpful. I hope the employment situation has improved. IIRC, you were experiencing some tough times caused by others actions. Hope things have improved for you.
                  Originally posted by swfl View Post
                  Hello Biff. i lived in the Cape for many years. Actually trying to sell a home there. Come on down and we can hit the bag and then the beach. I can hook you up with somewhere nice to stay out here
                  Swfl, once the colder weather gets here, I'll PM you and give you my contact info. Last winter I met up with Ernie Oriente and we had a couple of sessions. I really enjoy meeting up with other baggers and sharing experiences.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  Always a pleasure to hear from one of "the originals" from yesteryear. We would not have had a gathering if not for you. Hope you are doing well.

ps: I'm supposed to have lunch with EO sr. next week, he and his wife are passing through.

AK! Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well with you also. Tell EO and his wife I said hello. Let him know I'll be down his way in Feb and March. I'll give him a call when I get in the warmer climes.

And there were many members who helped with getting the inaugural Speed BAG gathering setup. I was glad to be one of them, and I'm thrilled that it's still an annual event. And your presence at each of them, helps to make them that much more successful.
                  Last edited by Biff; 09-18-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• rehamco1
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I hope all my friends on the forum are doing well. I've taken some time off from the bag to concentrate on some other things the last couple of years, but I started to hit again last week. A little rusty, but I'm sure it will go away in short order.

I did notice that the forum has been a bit slow (in activity, that is). I'll try to do my part by posting a bit more, and I hope other members, new and old, will join in.

Hi Biff I don't know you but I live in Cape Coral would love to see you when you come on down. I just got back from an unexpected trip I had to take to TN you will see me posting. looking forward to seeing a video. bag on

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Biff View Post

Hey Biff! It's nice to hear from you. Yes, many of us "regulars" are still around, although, I have to admit, I haven't been contributing as much lately.

What are you punching on these days? If I recall, you use a gold Title bag, right?
                      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
                        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Dee!! How are you? I hope all is well with you and Raul. Still making the swivels I see. What's the latest generation of swivel? I sent my Deville swiv to Deano in Oz. Last I heard, get really liked it.

As far as what I'm hitting on, it's the black and red Ringside bags from Ralph Ponce (RP65). I'm only back a few weeks, but I'm enjoying it. Guess a needed a break.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...