• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Prayers for Roge and Joe

Roge and Joe live in Cape Coral, FL and planned to ride out the storm in their home. Because of the more western flow of Hurricane Irma, they are smack dab in the current bullseye of the storm. Storm surges of 12-15' along the Ft. Myers/Cape Coral area are unprecedented and life threatening. I've been on FB trying to find out if they left or if they are still there. Much of the Cape is now under mandatory evacuation.
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Prayers to everyone in Florida right now.

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Roge and Joe live in Cape Coral, FL and planned to ride out the storm in their home. Because of the more western flow of Hurricane Irma, they are smack dab in the current bullseye of the storm. Storm surges of 12-15' along the Ft. Myers/Cape Coral area are unprecedented and life threatening. I've been on FB trying to find out if they left or if they are still there. Much of the Cape is now under mandatory evacuation.
      Thank you for your concerns and prayers we got out at the very last minute I now have air in my old everlast bag and hope to make a video Joe and I miss all of our bagging brothers and sisters very much and feel honored to be a member of the Forum thank you all

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...