Title has another new bag. A quick bladder change bag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Title has another new bag. A quick bladder change bag.

I was checking to see if Title was having any more sales on bags when I saw a new bag. It claims you can change the bladder from the bottom real quick.

This does not really sell me, as I have now changed two bladders, and I did not think it was too hard to do.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Meh, they are using a butyl rubber bladder, which has more of it's own shape vs a latex one which conforms to the shape of the bag. Butyl bladders have the proven reputation of being less responsive than latex, although they do last longer. Relying on hook and loop fastners (generic term for Velcro) to hold the bottom in place, I don't know how well that is going to work in reality

Comment

• Bag Man
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      Meh, they are using a butyl rubber bladder, which has more of it's own shape vs a latex one which conforms to the shape of the bag. Butyl bladders have the proven reputation of being less responsive than latex, although they do last longer. Relying on hook and loop fastners (generic term for Velcro) to hold the bottom in place, I don't know how well that is going to work in reality
      Feels like a solution in search of a problem. After the first time, I don't think it ever took me more that 10 minutes to change out a bladder.
      "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...