X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Where to buy bags in Toronto?

Anybody know of anywhere (stores) in the GTA (greater Toronto area) to purchase speed bags. I have been looking for a few weeks now, and have only seen one bag in Walmart. The Treadmill Factory has some on there website, but nothing in the store. Thanks in advance for any leads. m.breen.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

I take it that National Sports doesn't carry them? Used to be that the shops that had a large hockey supply selection also carried speed and heavy bags.

Comment

• m.breen
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      I take it that National Sports doesn't carry them? Used to be that the shops that had a large hockey supply selection also carried speed and heavy bags.
      If I come across a National, I will check. I have not seen any around. Even Play it Again Sports said they will not be carrying them.

Comment

• REB
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2017

There is a post on the Forum that was made a couple of weeks ago that pointed to a boxing equipment retail location in Montreal. They ship

Last edited by REB; 02-26-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Depending upon which side of town he/she is on, that's about a six hour drive to Genesport. I get the impression that a visual hands on inspection of the bag is desired before purchase.

Comment

• REB
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
            Depending upon which side of town he/she is on, that's about a six hour drive to Genesport. I get the impression that a visual hands on inspection of the bag is desired before purchase.
            Ha! A great reason to have a fun & run weekend in Montreal . Who knows? he may want to drive over there and check them out or just have them shipped (if he likes the look of the bags).What is the other choice? Buy from vendors in the USA and pay the extreme high cost of shipping to Canada? I know what you mean though about the hands on inspect of a bag. I have to rely and hope that the bags I get online will be quality. I as well, have nothing close to me to drive to for SBs in the flesh
            Last edited by REB; 02-26-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

Welcome to National Sports, your home for all the latest in Sportswear, Shoes and Gear. Be a player or a fan, we have you covered.

Comment

• REB
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jan 2017

Mercy sakes.... If a person can not find a Bag amongst all those stores, they will be horn swoggled
                Last edited by REB; 02-27-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• m.breen
                  • Jan 2017

National does not carry any bags anymore. My search continues.

Comment

• m.breen
                    • Jan 2017

O.K. I got the only bag The Treadmill Factory carries. So they say. It is a Fight Monkey 10" leather, with a latex bladder #3855 $29 with taxes. I think I did O.K. It's black, but I prefer red, just like my Harley's.

Comment

• Dutchman
                      Speed Bag Historian
                      • Jun 2006

Your Total Fitness Solution for Home and Commercial Fitness Equipment - Treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, weight machines & accessories. Since 1993. Official Site.

Comment

• m.breen
                        • Jan 2017

That's the one Dutchman. Wow, I got a really good deal on that. Now I'm happy.

Comment

• paranday
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by admissioninfo123
                          i will buy in Montreal
                          Would somebody usher this spammer out of the building.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Oct 2016

same goes for Mallesh. Is there a better way to report spammers?
                            @ArcSwivel
                            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• jaja6009
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Dec 2016

Didn't Alan just say that this forum relaxed the rules on first mandatory posts to stop spammers, and then within a few weeks the spammers are here in full force.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...