• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

New Feature Version 4.0 of the timer has been released

Version 4.0 of the speedbagforum.com Free Workout Timer has been released!

Online version:
    http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer

Offline version - no internet required (unzip on your PC or Mac and open timer.html file)
    http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.zip

There are several new features, but the most important one is the ability to have HIGH intensity intervals and LOW intensity intervals that vary in length. So you can have 20 seconds of HIGH and 30 seconds of LOW , for example. You can also use different sounds for each interval type, and choose which one is started with (HIGH or LOW). Lastly, I fixed a few bugs.

If you find any bugs or problems, please let me know.
    Last edited by Tim; 09-07-2009, 04:56 PM.
  • 2puncher
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2011

no sounds

hi, i have the timers on my laptop. they worked the last time i used it but now the timer works but i have sounds.my speakers work. any suggestions?
    thx, marty

Comment

• Scooby
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2013

No sounds fix?

I have no sounds either. Did I get a fix for this? I have an iPad.

Scooby

Comment

• beets
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jul 2013

sound not working on ipad

Hi, the timer is working fine on the ipad, but the sound does not work. Any ideas on a fix for this? Thanks!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by beets View Post
          Hi, the timer is working fine on the ipad, but the sound does not work. Any ideas on a fix for this? Thanks!
          Unfortunately , the sound will never work in the iPad because apple's Implementation of web browser simply will not allow it. They won't let sounds play unless triggered directly by a user ...

Comment

• lloydchris
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jan 2014

Hey Tim, I love the update. It's good to see you're still improving this timer. About the sound issue, I found this online interval timer that has working sound for iPads, but it doesn't have the option for high/low intensity intervals that yours has. Maybe you can look at their code to see how they got around apple's browser limitations:

Tabata Timer (with working sound on iPads)

Anyways, thanks again for the updated version. I'm about to do a workout with it right now.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by lloydchris View Post
              Hey Tim, I love the update. It's good to see you're still improving this timer. About the sound issue, I found this online interval timer that has working sound for iPads, but it doesn't have the option for high/low intensity intervals that yours has. Maybe you can look at their code to see how they got around apple's browser limitations:

Tabata Timer (with working sound on iPads)

Anyways, thanks again for the updated version. I'm about to do a workout with it right now.
              Very interesting, thanks for the lead. I will take a look at that.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...