• Show
Clear All
  • David Obeid
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2007

audio round number

Hi,

Great site.

Is there any way to make the timer audibly read out the round number on the MP3 audio files without too much loss of sleep ?
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by David Obeid View Post
    Hi,

Great site.

Is there any way to make the timer audibly read out the round number on the MP3 audio files without too much loss of sleep ?
    Yep, that should be fairly easy. I'll probably add it to the audio files but not make it an option on the online timer itself... (More sampled sounds makes for longer download times and I'm trying to keep the download time minimal).

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I've added the round number to the MP3 files. The round number is announced along with the starting bell. Needless to say, you'll need to re-download the files. if your browser has them cached, you'll want to clear your temporary internet files first to make sure you get the latest files. As the first round starts, you'll hear "Begin Round 1" announced as the bell rings.

Thanks for the feedback, this was a really good idea.
      Last edited by Tim; 01-01-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• David Obeid
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2007

No, thank you!

I am only just starting to build up fitness (after years of doing nothing and recently recovering from a major inguinal hernia operation) and sometimes I get a little disheartened when doing an exercise and having no idea how may rounds I have done or how many remain!

This addition is a welcome addition for someone like me who needs little "helps" in motivation during training.

On a lighter note, all you need to add now is sound bites of Mickey from the Rocky movies

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...