• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grandmasterichikawa
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2009

Saving programs

I am unable to save any timer programs. My desktop is able to save and access the programs that came with the timer. My laptop does not have anything saved nor allows me to save anything new. HELP!
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Grandmaster,
    What operating system and web browser are you using? For example, Windows, Mac OS x, or Linux? Are you using FireFox, Internet Explorer, or another web browser?

Are you using the online version of the timer, or did you download the zip file version?

Do you have cookies turned OFF by any chance? That would cause that problem.

Sorry for all the questions, but that would help confirm the source of the problem. Let me know the answers and I will see if I can figure it out.

Comment

• grandmasterichikawa
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2009

I am running Windows Vista on my laptop. Internet explorer is my browser.
      How do I enable cookies? Thanks for the help so far.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Cookies should be enabled by default , unless you turned them off, but then again, maybe Vista handles it differently than XP.

Sorry I'm being of limited help, but I don't have Vista myself, so it is hard to test.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...