• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PunchDrunk
    • Oct 2014

Link Attached_1st stand 1 week bagging

Hello Forum members,

first id like to say I hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving. Second sorry I did not get to post the video yesterday , I am what some people would call computer challenged, I hope this worked and I can post my video's now

• drag-on389
    • May 2014

video

Congratulations on posting your first video. I still don't know how to do it. Hope you had a. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

• PunchDrunk
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by drag-on389 View Post
      Congratulations on posting your first video. I still don't know how to do it. Hope you had a. Happy Thanksgiving.

thanks drag-on389, I have a few more that I will be posting soon. I had a YouTube account that I never used. I uploaded my videos there and then I copy the URL link that YouTube provided and paste on this Thread/Forum

PunchDrunk

Comment

• rehamco1
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2013

congratulations your speed bag journey has started...looking forward to videos and posts as you progress on your journey bag on

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Looking good! Just think how you'll be hitting in another month...
          I've embedded the video here for an easier view. Keep up the good work!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• rehamco1
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2013

thanks Joe it does make it a lot easier for me I keep trying to get better at the computer. Nice to know you are there to help Keep bagging
            all the videos help me.

Comment

• PunchDrunk
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
              Looking good! Just think how you'll be hitting in another month...
              I've embedded the video here for an easier view. Keep up the good work!
              Thanks Zaza, I have to learn how you embedded the video on the forum. I have about 6 more small videos of my progress in the last 4 months. I could see some improvement once I started reading the Speed Bag Bible by the 3rd week bagging. I also got the 4 disk DVD set from Alan 1 month ago just haven't had the time to watch and practice due to traveling for Work

PunchDrunk

Comment

• Eric
                • May 2014

Nice start Punchdrunk !! It will come !! Next video don't aim the camera toward the window. The light blurs the video. Keep bagging !!!

Comment

• Del-Striking
                  • Aug 2014

Just an observation but it looks like you're standing pretty far away from the bag. If I can't effectively link behind the bag then I know I need to step closer. Keep paying your dues and your skill will amaze people.

Comment

• PunchDrunk
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Del-Striking View Post
                    Just an observation but it looks like you're standing pretty far away from the bag. If I can't effectively link behind the bag then I know I need to step closer. Keep paying your dues and your skill will amaze people.
                    Thanks for the tip Del-Striking I will keep in mind my distance from the bag. at the time this video was made I did not even know it was possible to hit the bag from behind or link punches/combos. I titled this Thread LINK attached because my first attempt to post a video was a fail, Zaza informed me there was no Video or Link. so far I have 3 video's I have posted, the last one (3rd video on my 3rd Platform) I'm starting to get a little more comfortable, standing a little closer.

3rd video Link- http://youtu.be/aBF2b3r05_A

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...