• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Walmart selling ringside Speedbag size S for 24.99

Walmart has the size S for $24.99. The other sizes are $39.99. Good deal, I think. You can always return it easily to your local Walmart if you don't like it.
    Last edited by riqal; 06-18-2017, 10:57 AM.
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Thanks for the tip. Any idea what the inch sizes are for the small and medium? And what sort of bladder do they have?
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

xs(8x5), s(9x6), m(10x7), L(11x8). I owned the xs and the s. The xs was way to small and light, and I don't recommend it because it was more like a novelty item than a serious Speedbag. The S was significantly bigger than the xs and was very good. It had a great feel and was fast. Nice short loop, too. For the price it's a good deal at 24.99. You can always return it. Hell, order all of them just to try them. Keep the ones you like and return the ones you don't like. The had the standard latex ringside bladder.
      Last edited by riqal; 06-18-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...