• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeDugan535
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2015

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS? The EZspeedbag

Hey guys Mike here, I posted earlier maybe in the wrong section, I saw this ad on the internet and a clip of the guy hitting it, its a portable speedbag that doubles as a pull up bar that fits into a doorway, the EZspeedbag, Anyone see or know about it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd5Sn5D_IAY
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MikeDugan535; 05-20-2020, 03:07 PM.
  • MikeDugan535
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2015

EZspeedbag-NEW INFO

Guys I found an email for this speed bag pull up bar that fits in a doorway..here's the pic the email is info@ReaShape.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MikeDugan535; 06-12-2015, 10:54 AM. Reason: to give the email

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2015

Wonder what size the platform is, looks rectangle in the picture. I'd like an indoor rig for quietly tapping a bladder bag beneath as I sit and read the SBB. But more like one of those trays couch potatoes eat dinner off as they watch the TV, but overhead for slow slow baggin.

Comment

• MikeDugan535
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • May 2015

EZspeedbag-ANOTHER PIC

Hey bro, i'm in touch with the owner, he sent me another pic, its a round backboard, he says he'll shoot me a video link, when I get it,
        I'll post it
        Attached Files

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Interesting. The two pieces at the top appear to wedge into the door frame and stabilize it. I wonder how well it's cushioned to avoid transmitting vibration to the frame?

Comment

• paranday
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2009

If it hits solid and gets more people into the speed bag it's all good. Comes with a ball hook swivel.

Comment

• MikeDugan535
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • May 2015

EZspeedbag-NEW INFO

The guy tells me he was a NYC GG Boxer and went through a number of different prototypes before he finalized this version, says its solid as a rock, I'm waitin for the video clip

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2015

I'd be keen to give it a smack. But I suspect I might also end up smacking the wall.. Maybe even a few elbow strikes on the door.
                Last edited by Speedbag Seaweed Man; 06-12-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• MikeDugan535
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • May 2015

Clip

Hey bro here's the clip

The EZspeedbag is the World's first portable speed bag platform and is ReaShape's first product in its line of elite portable fitness equipment. Created by C...
                  Last edited by MikeDugan535; 09-18-2015, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2015

I wonder how wide a space it will expand to fit. Seems to me the wider the door the better. But it looks ok for front/back of the bag hitting. Probably quite an affordable way to acquire the addiction and easy install for people who don't own the walls they would otherwise be bolting into. Chur bro

Comment

• eoneel
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Apr 2007

I want to purchase one.

Comment

• stefoz
                        • Apr 2015

Hey seaweed man I reckon it will cost over $ 250.00 before it lands in Australia or New Zealand. Shipping is more expensive than the actual goods.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by stefoz View Post
                          Hey seaweed man I reckon it will cost over $ 250.00 before it lands in Australia or New Zealand. Shipping is more expensive than the actual goods.
                          Freight costs are a pain in the bagside alright.

Comment

• Speedbag
                            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
                            I wonder how wide a space it will expand to fit. Seems to me the wider the door the better. But it looks ok for front/back of the bag hitting. Probably quite an affordable way to acquire the addiction and easy install for people who don't own the walls they would otherwise be bolting into. Chur bro

It's made to fit a standard 30inch door, but in this picture the door is wider and the strips (Jambs) inside the door are also wider - so he had to put the side clamps long ways instead of fitting over the door jams. Also the top should lock over the top jamb but it was also too wide.

John Reynolds, who designed and created the speed demon made some pretty good suggestions to him that will make it better and more adaptable to different doors.

it hit pretty solid actually.

(stay tuned.... there is also another portable speed bag being developed that will also be ingenious and rock solid. still under wraps at this time but perhaps by the next gathering it will be ready for prime time.)
                            Attached Files
                            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                            The Quest Continues...
                            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• PunchDrunk
                              • Oct 2014

Hey MikeDugan535 and all forum members on this thread . I have one of the ReaShape (Elite Portable Fitness Equipment) Speedbag Platform at home (ready to take on the next work road trip). I was introduced to Chris R. REA (the inventor of the portable unit) at SpeedBag6 by Alan Kahn. Alan took the time to talk to Chris so he could bring the platform to Speedbag6 and let him know that some forum members travel for work ( like me thanks Alan) and would be very interested in a portable speedbag platform. Chris took my information and personality brought the ReaShape platform to my house. He showed me how to set it up and came by the next day to see how i like it and wanted to see a small demonstration. Chris let me know there is a few more accessories he will be dropping off. one more adjustment bar that allows the platform to set up lower than the top of the door frame (for shorter people) it also doubles up as a bar that fits in the bottom of the door frame for a double end bag. I will be doing a video review of the Platform for setting up and a little Bible style speedbagging if time allows i will try to get it done today after work. I personally think it is a good platform for anyone that travels or does not have a place to set up a station at home or in an apartment

Thanks
                              PunchDrunk
                              Mario Isaac Albero

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...