• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Cleto Reyes Mini Bag

I've been at it almost a month now (beginner) with my reyes medium and I'm having a ton of fun learning in small leaps and bounds.. some frustration, off days. some days I'll get pissed off and go have a scotch and come back to it. sometimes that works.

I'm definitely going to purchase the Reyes small, but what about the mini? I assume this would be a very challenging little bag as it would be very fast, correct?

Other question if I may. I currently use an everlast pro swivel with the medium. Would a mini be best served with a shorter hanging swivel? I like the Everlast pro but I do not have any real frame of reference. after all it's all I currently know..

Thoughts on the mini's and an appropriate swivel?

Thanks
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Yeah the mini is a fast bag. But like Ralph said, you will get used to it eventually. All the Reyes bags have some really nice leather and a real good bounce. Even at 3.5 PSI my little guy flies. I have the Deville ball hook swivel and the Reyes's fat, thick loop fits (barely) on the s-hook. I can see the older Everlast ball hooks having a serious problem. The Swiveltek/Forza MMA swivel works great with it.

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
      ...some days I'll get pissed off and go have a scotch and come back to it. sometimes that works...
      I like you already. The scotch helps. Just don't get so pissed off that you don't enjoy the scotch.

"I could hardly drink my morning shower scotch." - Jack Donagy
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Thanks fellas, very much appreciated.
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...