• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blomy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2009

Help with my hook uppercut wall mount base

Hi I am new to the forum and I would like to ask for your help.I bought this
    one

Εξοπλισμός Πολεμικών & Μαχητικών Τεχνών

With the only difference that the base is not like that.The base can take one screw on top and one down (not like it seems in the link).So it only takes 2 screws.

I attached it to the wall but it is really unstable I can not even hit it.The holes are growing bigger and bigger and as a result it becomes really really unstable because of the screw not staying stable inside the wall.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who could help me.Thanks
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Are you attaching it into the studs in the wall ? What kind of wall are you attaching to ?

Comment

• blomy
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • May 2009

I think the wall is made with ceramic bricks...As far as i know in our country (Greece) we do not put studs on the wall.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by blomy View Post
        I think the wall is made with ceramic bricks...As far as i know in our country (Greece) we do not put studs on the wall.

What kind of screws are you using? Can you get anything similar to TAPCON screws in Greece? http://www.tapcon.com/

Those are made especially for concrete/brick.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...