X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doublefist
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2009

Thanks Mellow Yellow. I am going to order the Tuf-Wear 7 inch tomorrow morning. Anything in particular to use to cover the S hooks? The rubber cables you refer to vs the bungee. Would one of the following be worth getting along with this tuf-wear bag? I realize you said the tuf wear will come with bungee, but would either of the following be worth purchasing. As always, your opinion and information is greatly appreciated.

or

I think once I find that out I am set to start double end bagging.

Comment

• doublefist
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2009

Thanks again Mellow Yellow. I can't wait to get this all setup. You have been a great help.

Comment

• doublefist
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jun 2009

One more thing. Where do you the get the rubber cables then, to replace the bungee cables if I find I need to switch it up? Thanks

Comment

• doublefist
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jun 2009

I see. I misunderstood you earlier. Nylon bungee vs rubber bungee cords is what you were getting at. Thanks. Home Depot probably cheaper than Title.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...