• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExEODCDR
    • Apr 2011

Home Made Double End Bag from a Soccer Bal

Hey Y'all-
    I built my own DEB from an old soccer ball, a used dog harness, a bungee cord and some parachute cord. I'm new to the DEB and didn't want to spend $$ +shipping to get something new, so I got creative.

I deflated an old soccer ball and pulled the bladder away from the sides. I then disassembled an old dog collar I had laying around using the nylon and rings. I used a leather sewing awl to attach the nylon and D rings to opposite sides of the ball. Reinflated the ball and hung it from the ceiling. I use my bench vise to attach it to the floor (I haven't hit my foot on it yet... it works well so far!)

I'm working on my hitting... not that good at it yet, but it's the real deal and it cost me an hour of my time.
    Attached Files
    -
    Owner/Operator
    www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Have to admit it looks cool.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

You HAVE to change your name to "Speedbag MacGyver" !!!

"Quick, get me a ballpoint pen, a rubber band, 3 bobbypins, a stick of chewing gum & that bicycle tire....there, I just made a heavy bag, speed bag and DEB and it all fits in a closet!"

You are the king of DIY....nice job!

...and look out for that dog behind you.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Heppsan
        • Jan 2011

Nice!!
        Great work!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...