X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Ime in UK too i ordered swivel 3 from title!! few probs to start with but now sorted great swivel (thanks uk speedbag) no good swivels available in UK

Comment

• andy302
      • Nov 2008

think maybe the swivels in the uk would be ok for a beginner but apart from that there just not good just wondering what probs did you have when you first got your title deluxe pro swivel and how did you cure it?

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

When i first got it the barrel part was crooked! so being the heavy handed bloke i am i hit it with a lump hammer!!! then i tightened the big nut in the top this sorted it out and been great ever since.

Comment

• andy302
          • Nov 2008

thanks mate

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Originally posted by johnny pal View Post
            i am probably one of the wildest punchers around. An old gym rat from yesteryear but with all skills intact. I've pissed off tommy hearns who looked like s--t on the speedbag in a filmed pre-fight hoopla at marty denkin's old gym in la - actually marty asked me to fire it up. Blew away 5 former great mexican champions working the bags at a celebration at the old main street gym and impressed the trunks off mohammed ali at the old main street gym several years back. He screamed at the top of his lungs he loved it so much. Was also sports star of the week on channel 13 in la (a few decades ago) and on television in hawaii about 15 years ago. The only swivel that stood up under the multi-angled and speedburst attacks was the old everlast s-hook. It has been my mainstay for over 40 years. The chain link and the tijuana swivel styles like #2 and 3 kinda got in the ballpark but could not handle multi angled crazy stuff. But even the s hook has its limits and is noisy since the post hits the edge of the swivel cup before it hits the board. I held out that the swivel from australia (jim somebody) would be a winner but its only good for straight on punching as it goes into a tailspin when you wanna crank it up from different angles. Still waiting for the noiseless versatile swivel. Just purchased no. 3 above because i saw a bagger on youtube using one and it seemed fairly flexible. Will report back later. My apologies for the long bragging thing and don't mean to blow my horn, but just wanted to set the background for what is probably da best swivel from a guy who has been punching since the 1950's.
            respect!!!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...