X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dogtoke
    • Jun 2008

Lopsided bag

UPS guy dropped off my much anticipated Title 5x8 black Pro this afternoon. Took it inside and inflated it and noticed it had a rather obvious bulge on one side..I was kinda disappointed at first but hung it anyway and it seems to hit okay and after reading the posts on the Forum I've decided to keep it and try to break it in. I changed out my super swivel for a Watkins ball hook I've had on hand for awhile so I guess I'll be getting used to the bag and swivel at the same time..FUN STUFF. Like a kid at Christmas..63 goin on 12..Keep baggin
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Do The Right Thing Title.

Originally posted by dogtoke View Post
    UPS guy dropped off my much anticipated Title 5x8 black Pro this afternoon. Took it inside and inflated it and noticed it had a rather obvious bulge on one side..I was kinda disappointed at first but hung it anyway and it seems to hit okay and after reading the posts on the Forum I've decided to keep it and try to break it in. I changed out my super swivel for a Watkins ball hook I've had on hand for awhile so I guess I'll be getting used to the bag and swivel at the same time..FUN STUFF. Like a kid at Christmas..63 goin on 12..Keep baggin
    I like the shape of the Title Black Pro bag from Photos i've seen. And i really like the LOW belly. She has nice curves, and she seems to know how to use them.

I had a chance to get one of these bags a week ago, but decided against it, because with you, i now know of 4 people that have the bag, and... 2 of the 4 people that have it, received a Lopsided one... Hmmmm? 50% I don't think so.

Title needs to get it together. They need to know that people are getting lopsided bags about 50% of the time. With an $80.00 bag i expect Title to air each Title Black Pro bag up, and check it for flaws before it's shipped. Maybe some day i'll roll the dice, and take a shot. It really isn't much different than laying $80.00 on the Roulette table, and betting it all on Black. <--in this case
    Attached Files

Comment

• dogtoke
      • Jun 2008

Replacement

Hey Ebozyn, After reading your post I called Title, stoked that they answered their phone on Saturday, They said they are aware of the problem and would send me a replacement with a return label to send the lopsided one back. Thanks for your thoughts. Guess I'll be returning it after all. Title staff was very cool and accommodating. Looking forward to the replacement..Thanks again.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I got one of those and it was fine. Lucky me...

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          I got one of those and it was fine. Lucky me...

Alan, i'm sure that title knew you were gonna give your opinion of their new bag to other baggers. So i would think that they had a few people inspecting it closely. Maybe even going over it with a magnifying glass, or jeweler's loupe, and an outside caliper before that bag was shipped. HaHa!

I can just hear them at Title Boxing. "i want that bag perfect boys. This guy can make or break us on this line of bags." <--- just playin

dictated, but not read.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ebozyn; 02-04-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
            Alan, i'm sure that title knew you were gonna give your opinion of their new bag to other baggers. So i would think that they had a few people inspecting it closely. Maybe even going over it with a magnifying glass, or jeweler's loupe, and an outside caliper before that bag was shipped. HaHa!

I can just hear them at Title Boxing. "i want that bag perfect boys. This guy can make or break us on this line of bags." <--- just playin

dictated, but not read.
            Oye, but should the rabbi had been so judicious

Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ebozyn
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              Oye, but should the rabbi had been so judicious

"A judge has naught on which to base his judgment, except that which has been laid before his eyes."

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
                • Jan 2011

send it back Title will send you a new one plus pay for both shippings, i have got a couple bags free, because of their messups, they are very good to their customers
                Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
                  "A judge has naught on which to base his judgment, except that which has been laid before his eyes."
                  ... don't get me started
                  Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• dogtoke
                    • Jun 2008

WOW!! I hope the replacement arrives mobettah..

Comment

• dogtoke
                      • Jun 2008

Replacement bag due in this afternoon..Got my fingers crossed..Will set up a roadblock for the UPS truck

Comment

• shacke
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Feb 2012

Hello all. New here.

I received the same lopsided bag and it turns out the top of the bladder was just a little off center - the top was directed away from the tip and it caused a bulge. I untied it and pushed it into place and it's been fine.

I didn't know it was a common issue.

Comment

• southtexaskevin
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by shacke View Post
                          Hello all. New here.

I received the same lopsided bag and it turns out the top of the bladder was just a little off center - the top was directed away from the tip and it caused a bulge. I untied it and pushed it into place and it's been fine.

I didn't know it was a common issue.
                          Not sure if this is the same problem they are talking about, but my bladder was the same way.... Since this will "probably" be the only bag i buy for a while, I gave it a good inspection.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...