X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Vintage Baker bag

I have the opportunity to buy a vintage bag. Its a Baker model # S 365. Nothing on google about it. Anybody familiar with this one. It's $20, and about 100km drive one way to get it.
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

I am somewhat computer illiterate. It is on kijiji in the Ontario, Canada, region. second page. If that makes any sense.

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Here are the pics,

Comment

• m.breen
        • Jan 2017

Cool. Thank You.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Can't say that I've heard of this line , but I'm not as up on he Canadian bags as a liked to be, not much information out there. Picked up a WinnWell bag a little while back, a bit of a gamble as the leather wasn't in as good of shape as I would have liked.

Comment

• paranday
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ventanakaz
            BTW What the hell ever happen to us (USA) Switching over to the Metric System back in the day, Who screwed that up ?
            I think it was because they tried to phase it in over time. Should have just switched it over one day and we would have been done with it. Today nobody would know any different and the complainers would be all dead by now. I mean right after the switch if the weatherman says that it's 34 degrees out you're not going to reach for a heavy jacket for very long before you'd just know what 34 feels like.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...