• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Hello, I'm new here..

..I'm also new to the speed bag but after receiving a Reyes medium bag (black with red threading) for Christmas, I've been bitten by the bug and can't tear myself away from the damned thing. Love it!
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    ..I'm also new to the speed bag but after receiving a Reyes medium bag (black with red threading) for Christmas, I've been bitten by the bug and can't tear myself away from the damned thing. Love it!
    ahha!...and now you know how the rest of us felt, one day, long ago. But the bug still bites, so welcome to the forum. Hope to see some video of your punching soon. If you get "stuck" on something, we have a few folks that can help!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      ahha!...and now you know how the rest of us felt, one day, long ago. But the bug still bites, so welcome to the forum. Hope to see some video of your punching soon. If you get "stuck" on something, we have a few folks that can help!

Thank you very much for the welcome! When I can hold a steady and somewhat impressive pace for more than 18 seconds, I will definitely post a video. Don't even get me started on the smell of a new bag. Even a month later Better than new car smell.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...