Everlast plastic swivels are still available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Everlast plastic swivels are still available!

I am always trying to find speed bag parts and accessories. I try to find good prices on stuff and keep some spare parts. Reading how you guys put a metal ball in the plastic Everlast swivel, I have been on the lookout for one. One popped up on Ebay and I grabbed it for $15. I thought this is a little steep for a used swivel. So I emailed Everlast and asked how can it be that the plastic swivel is not listed for sale, but it's installed on their Hydrostrike platform, and the base model speed bag platform. How would one get a replacement if theirs broke?

Well I got an email back today. $5 for the swivel, and $6.95 for shipping. Not much cheaper than what I got on Ebay, but still cheaper nonetheless and brand new. I might see if I order 5 of them if they give me a deal on shipping.
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Good to know.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...