X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Badders $51.00 cdn.

I was looking at bladders on amazon.ca. The majority of them are $15-$51 CDN. Is a bladder really worth $51?
  • REB
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by m.breen View Post
    I was looking at bladders on amazon.ca. The majority of them are $15-$51 CDN. Is a bladder really worth $51?

Have you seen the website Genesport in Montreal? Talk with Louise. Their speed bags are top quality too. I have made purchases from Genesport and have not been disappointed. On the left side in the link box, click on Striking Targets / Bags. A pop up will open then click on speed bags, swivels, bladders, etc at the bottom of the box. Scroll down to the bottom of the speed bag list
    for the bladders
    Last edited by REB; 06-28-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• m.breen
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by REB View Post
      http://www.genesport.net/store/Out/index.htm

Have you seen the website Genesport in Montreal? Talk with Louise. Their speed bags are top quality too. I have made purchases from Genesport and have not been disappointed. On the left side in the link box, click on Striking Targets / Bags. A pop up will open then click on speed bags, swivels, bladders, etc at the bottom of the box. Scroll down to the bottom of the speed bag list
      for the bladders
      Thank You.

Comment

• REB
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by m.breen View Post
        Thank You.
        Hope it helps you out. The Dutchman is the name of the member that tipped me to Genesport back when I first joined the Forum. So I now pass on his tip.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...