• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimR
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2006

Looking for a bladder for Everlast 4214 bag

I got the bag from a freecycler and am looking for the cheapest replacement bladder. My local sporting goods stores - Dick's and Sports Authority don't carry them.

Thanks,
    Jim in NJ
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Your best bet is Title Boxing.

Comment

• JimR
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Aug 2006

At Title, it looks like a SBBR REG (6" x 9&quot (7" x 10&quot?

For $3.99 plus $7.95 shipping.

That would my best price?

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by JimR View Post
        For $3.99 plus $7.95 shipping.

That would my best price?

I believe the 4214 was a 7x10 bag.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• PunchDrummer
          • Jan 2012

Hi Jim,

Take a look at MMAOneStopShop - which redirects to an EBay storefront.
          They not only have Title bladders, but Everlast bladders as well. The Everlast bladders have the "usual" rubber retaining rings on the tip of the valve stem - no gluing required. The orange rubber Title bladders require gluing - they don't have the "mushroom" tip that you normally see on the outside of the valve stem hole on a bag. (kind-of weird - why not put-them there?) The black Title bladders that come in most of their bags also have the retaining tip, but I don't see them for sale anywhere on Title's site. They come glued-in too, so be prepared to gently but firmly seperate the bladder from the bag if you try to pull one out.

Between the black Title, orange Title, plastic Title, the orange Everlasts seem to be the most lively IMHO, but they are a few grams heavier than the orange Title bladder.

The plastic Title bladders are very light and have an unusual "double" retaining ring made out of a really hard plastic that may be a PITA to pull through the valve hole on some bags. I have some, but haven't played around with them much yet. They are less bouncy and less expensive.

Free and fast shipping - even for one bladder.
          I'm just a happy customer - no other affiliation.

I hope this helps.

Comment

• ExEODCDR
            • Apr 2011

I just blew out my small cleto bladder -- any suggestions on where to get a cleto bladder quick? Lovin the bag lately... guess it shows! ... we always hurt the ones we love!!

eX
            -
            Owner/Operator
            www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...