does anyboxy know how to clean the inside of boxing gloves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monkeyboxer15
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2008

does anyboxy know how to clean the inside of boxing gloves?

Hi I have 3 pairs of boxing gloves and I was wandering if anybody had any tips or techniques on cleaning the inside of the glove without damaging it. Thanks. And is this in the right discussion because it is about boxing gloves or should it be in the "off topic" section.
  • dbirdmma
    • Jan 2008

Lysol + disinfectant wipes = gloves are good also i put newspaper in my gloves after i'm done to absorb the sweat. if you can dry out your gloves after each session. good luck with it.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Monkeyboxer15 View Post
      Hi I have 3 pairs of boxing gloves and I was wandering if anybody had any tips or techniques on cleaning the inside of the glove without damaging it. Thanks. And is this in the right discussion because it is about boxing gloves or should it be in the "off topic" section.
      You can also use glove dogs they are cloth bags with cedar chips to make them smell nice.
      Title sells them

Comment

• Monkeyboxer15
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jan 2008

Thanks guys those helped a lot I cleaned my gloves and started putting newspaper in them. Im also going to get the glove dogs when I get a new pare of training gloves.

Comment

• JasonDMX2
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Monkeyboxer15 View Post
          Thanks guys those helped a lot I cleaned my gloves and started putting newspaper in them. Im also going to get the glove dogs when I get a new pare of training gloves.
          OR you could make your own? Maybe throw some odor stuff for shoes in there along with cedar chips available in the pet isle (for bedding). I beleive they also have thicker cedar chips for linen storage and the like.

Sew some bags up or just use a pair of socks and tie the ends off

Comment

• Pegasos
            • Feb 2007

Ι would wash them carefully in a bucket with cold water.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...