X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

Thanks!

I've been trolling these forums for about a week so it's about time I say hello.

First off, kudos to Tim for creating and maintaining this forum. I read a lot of forums and just knew there had to be one for the almighty speedbag.

Second, major kudos to SpeedBag aka Alan Kahn. You not only motivate and astonish with your skills, but you are humble enough to spend time on these forums helping others. That is an awfully rare quality these days.

Until I recently watched some of Alan's online videos all I ever did on the speedbag was fist rolling and some FSPs and FCPs. My eyes have been opened to a whole new world and I can't wait to tackle some of the more advanced techniques.

Thanks!
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Billy, you really need to get Alan's DVD's if you think his videos on his site helped you. They have helped me tremendously. Drop Alan a PM for information.

Chris

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...