• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all our members and readers. I'll be off the forums for a few days of R&R in Tampa.

In addition, January 9th will mark the 1 year anniversary of this forum! It's been a great year and I look forward to sharing more speed bag tips in 2007.
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Happy Holidays to all our members and readers. I'll be off the forums for a few days of R&R in Tampa.

In addition, January 9th will mark the 1 year anniversary of this forum! It's been a great year and I look forward to sharing more speed bag tips in 2007.
    Thanks Tim, you too! I'd like to thank you once again for starting this forum, I've enjoyed it very much.

I'd like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and convey my gratitude for getting to know a few of you.

Chris

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Holidays

It has been a very good year for the speed bag and it's enthusiasts. Tim has done a great service creating this forum, and our forum members are an energetic and helpful group. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• speedboy
        • Feb 2006

Merry christmas to all the speedbag community!!!

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
          • Oct 2006

to better speed bagging and new friends. happy holidays!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...