• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Skunk on Ebay

Whats up guys I was letting everyone know im opening up an ebay account to sell some speedbags on. Most people tell me they cant find them and now im going to help ya get them. So make sure you check them out here in the next week or so im gettin my pay pal account set up and all that stuff but i have i believe 8 XS 6x4 speedbags and like 3 old schoo black medium speedbags 5x8. My name on there is SpeedBagSkunk (who woulda guessed lol)

Also Wanted to see if yall have seen this beast on the bag. Check him out his name is SpeedBagMike

• ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Wow! Mike has some amazing speed there! I subscribed to his video's. Thanks for sharing Skunk.

Comment

• atgatt
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!

When I shot pistol competition, we used a device that would pick up the sound of the pistol shots, tell you how many shots were fired, what the total time was and the times between each shot down to a 10th of a second. How I'd love to have a device that picks up the sound of the bag rebounds, tells the total hits and the time between each hit.

If so, we'd be able to tell who truly is the fastest bagger. I'm sure it could be made.

Place your bets, it's Skunk vs The Beast.

Hope your bags sell, Skunk.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey Skunk, I'll be lookin' on Ebay to see what you've got. Anything else besides bags?
        Does Mike have any other vids? Would be cool to check that out from a better angle.
        Thanks my man.
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

NOW THAT'S SPEED!!!!! I'll be checking ebay as well!
          sigpic

Comment

• paranday
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
            Also Wanted to see if yall have seen this beast on the bag. Check him out his name is SpeedBagMike
            Man, those are gun shots.

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              Mike has the bag moving pretty fast !!!!

Hey Skunk if you find my wedding ring under your porch ... DON"T PUT IT ON EBAY !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Mike has the bag moving pretty fast !!!!

Hey Skunk if you find my wedding ring under your porch ... DON"T PUT IT ON EBAY !!!!!!!!!!
                I'm not even gonna going to comment on what this is about....
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• sparrky37
                  • Jan 2010

My friend I learned to box with is a big guy like Mike. "Heavy,Fast Hands" I hated sparring him. I wish I could have power like that. Pretty cool
                  I'm trying to get my buddy back training. He's busy with getting a PHD in education. His priorities are all messed up! HAHA! Hopefully I'll get him goin again it will be like old times.
                  Last edited by sparrky37; 02-11-2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    I'm not even gonna going to comment on what this is about....
                    I lost my wedding ring... well, not lost. It's somewhere in Lake City, under the speed bag porch. I had taken it off to punch and we were working on the swivels, mounting 6 of them, that's a lot of screws to be put in. Had them in my pocket, kept dipping in to grab another... at some point the wedding ring disappeared. Luckily the wife was there so she knows no funny business was going on

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I lost my wedding ring... well, not lost. It's somewhere in Lake City, under the speed bag porch. I had taken it off to punch and we were working on the swivels, mounting 6 of them, that's a lot of screws to be put in. Had them in my pocket, kept dipping in to grab another... at some point the wedding ring disappeared. Luckily the wife was there so she knows no funny business was going on
                      Man, you won't believe this but the very same thing happened to me once. Unfortunately my wife wasn't there to witness it, so she didn't believe a word of it.

wife: ".....so, you were hanging out with your friends changing speed bag swivels, and your wedding ring disappeared. Want to try again...."

me: "..there was this dog and I think the dog ate it..."
                      me: "..no, it wasn't a dog, it was a cat, yes a bit siamese cat, and...."
                      me: "...there was this guy walking by with a metal detector and...".

I lost my wedding ring... Luckily the wife was there so she knows no funny business was going on
                      Maybe just give it to her to hold next time. The doctor's bill will be a lot less.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                        Man, you won't believe this but the very same thing happened to me once. Unfortunately my wife wasn't there to witness it, so she didn't believe a word of it.
                        Too funny. Surprisingly I didn't get much trouble over mine. Next time I'm in lake city I'll pack a change of yard clothes and go digging

Comment

• Kyle
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2006

cool skunk im going to have to go to your ebay store first next time i need a bag...(hope you ship to Canada)

Comment

• deano
                            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Skunks 2nd hand bags would have to be cheap because they have been
                            thrashed and abused and hit within a inch of their life.lol.deano

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...