• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoMan
    • Nov 2016

Recommendation for new bladder?!?

Hey all,

I have a Tile "classic" 6 x 9 bag that has a bladder that goes flat after 2 days...I've read here about perhaps replacing it with a 5 x 8 "Everlast Orange" bladder to speed it up a bit.

Would that be correct? Also, if so - where online should I go to order such a bladder?!!?
  • mirokiuru
    • Jun 2015

Forza mma sell everlast bladders

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

These are the ones you want....
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• jrgalioto
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2018

Does it matter if your bag is smaller than the bladder? I have the xxs atomic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

• JoMan
          • Nov 2016

Thank you Miro & Zaza for the recommendations.

Is there a difference between the Everlast & Title orange bladders? I read often on this forum the recommendations for the "Orange Everlast" bladder, but I can't recall the Title Orange being recommended???

Comment

• jrgalioto
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by ventanakaz
            ...I had that same bag (gave it away) it has a round black bladder in it, What I did was ordered the smallest title orange replacement bladder and put that in, you'll be fine with that bladder, it also rebounds faster with that replacement bladder compared to the round black bladder it came with.
            I had to replace the bladder almost immediately. I had to over inflate it to get any kind of rebound at all, and because of that, it busted after a few rounds. It currently has the orange ringside bladder in it, but the valve stem is too big to fit through the home at the bottom so it is just counted at the bottom. I was hoping the nope on the title bladder is thinner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...