• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brooklynbagger
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2013

"Warped Bag"

How do you fix a bag that's kind of warping with kind of a bulge on one side? Is it time for a new bladder, a new bag, or some other fix? Please advise anyone who can help. Thanks, BB
  • looster
    • Jul 2012

this has happened to me, too. Both on some of my fave everlast bags.
    in one case, it has always remained lopsided. in the other case, a week of hitting it straightened it out. My hunch is that the bladder does not sit in centered fashion inside the bag. However, I really dont know the cause. " The bags looked OK until I inflated them"
    sounds dense, but they did.

Comment

• brooklynbagger
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2013

Thanks

I appreciate the perspective. Will try to deflate and take a look inside to see if I notice anything out of whack. I do have a u bolt so I think your theory makes a lot of sense. Just mounted it to my new custom made platform so I dread changing it out but I might. Or .... I'll probably just pick up a new bag or two so I can have some variety. The bag that's lopsided is the Title gold 5 x 8. If I can't fix it, I'll get another. Really liked it for the time I've hit it. Also thinking about a cleto 5 x 8. I have a red Title 6 x 9 I think. Any other favorites out there?

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
        • Apr 2012

I strongly recommend RIVAL for quality, reliability, durability, and style. No point paying 100 bucks for a bag that needs to have more quality control in assembly.
        Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...