X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hannibal
    • Dec 2010

Double end bag question

Okay so I never have used a double end bag that was set up with a bungee on bottom and top. usually just a bungee on bottom with a nylon or strap like the one in my garage. Someone told me that using a bungee on top will add some speed in the rebounds to my bag. Anyone have two bungees on their double end? If so would you say it would be beneficial for someone like me who used the DE bag a lot for greater speed and timing. Thanks. I have a throwdown 7, everlast 6 inch, and ringside 9 inch DE bag.
  • 08speed3
    • Dec 2010

I change up with the bungees also. Is your bungee the heavyduty type? If so having both top & bottom heavyduty type bungees on will greatly increase the rebound speed. If you dont have the heavyduty type then it will affect rebound distance, a different workout also.
    Change it up & have fun. Its way to boring hitting the DEB with the same tension.
    I have the 7 inch Everlast & the 5 inch Ringside. Just ordered a 6 inch Title. Hitting the DEB is a blast! I love the workout!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...