• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

9x6 Ringside speedbag

I am selling this bag. Most of you know that even new speedbags can quickly develop cracks in the leather. That was the case with this bag. It cracked to its current condition within a few weeks of receiving it. It really is a fast bag that I enjoyed hitting. However, due my disability the fatter larger bags are better for me.
  • Lee Chapman
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by riqal View Post
    I am selling this bag. Most of you know that even new speedbags can quickly develop cracks in the leather. That was the case with this bag. It cracked to its current condition within a few weeks of receiving it. It really is a fast bag that I enjoyed hitting. However, due my disability the fatter larger bags are better for me.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/162461534109...84.m1555.l2649
    Surely you should have been able to return it for a replacement.

Cheers
    L
    If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
    So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

I didnt return it because it didn't affect the rebounds, which were fantastic. It's still a good bag, with great rebounds and a tight loop.

Comment

• REB
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2017

Points well taken.. However, the aesthetics of the bag may affect a completed sale
        But good luck
        Last edited by REB; 04-06-2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Lee Chapman
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by riqal View Post
          I didnt return it because it didn't affect the rebounds, which were fantastic. It's still a good bag, with great rebounds and a tight loop.

I know what you mean I have not returned stuff for the same reason.

Cheers
          L
          If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
          So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...