• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Leone's new speed bag is an eye catcher

I've been reading old threads about the Leone and how lively it is. Title had them listed for sale on their website, but they seem to be no longer available. I went to Leone's English website and saw this.

Enter the Leone 1947 online shop to discover clothing and equipment for Boxing, Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, MMA and other sports for professionals, enthusiasts and for leisure activities

With a conversion calculator 45 Euro comes out to about $50.32, but I''m sure the shipping to the US will be pricey.

An Ebayer has both sizes listed, and here's a link to one.

I just have a very hard time buying bags that are more than $50. I've done it once with the Cleto Reyes, and that bag is one I barely use.

I am buying bags though to use and kind of for a collection. I do want to have a display set up with bags, swivels and maybe even different boards.

This bag looks great in the photos, and I am kind of dying to try it since it is said to be very fast.
  • REB
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
    I've been reading old threads about the Leone and how lively it is. Title had them listed for sale on their website, but they seem to be no longer available. I went to Leone's English website and saw this.

Enter the Leone 1947 online shop to discover clothing and equipment for Boxing, Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, MMA and other sports for professionals, enthusiasts and for leisure activities

With a conversion calculator 45 Euro comes out to about $50.32, but I''m sure the shipping to the US will be pricey.

An Ebayer has both sizes listed, and here's a link to one.

I just have a very hard time buying bags that are more than $50. I've done it once with the Cleto Reyes, and that bag is one I barely use.

I am buying bags though to use and kind of for a collection. I do want to have a display set up with bags, swivels and maybe even different boards.

This bag looks great in the photos, and I am kind of dying to try it since it is said to be very fast.
    I asked them for a shipping quote to the USA. I do not think it to be that much. Maybe $12? florian380 had a cost of 8 Euro for a swivel from Germany.

This cost is still cheaper than the ebay guy
    Last edited by REB; 05-29-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• REB
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2017

Have yet to hear back with a shipping quote. Sent another info request today. The home office and store is in Milan, Italy.

Comment

• jaja6009
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2016

Thanks for looking into this for me! I have a thing for bags of contrasting colors like that. The 6x9 Fighting sports with it's black and white is stunning to hit on. This looks like it will be the same. The Title Genuine leather series are contrasting too, but I am color blind to some colors, and the Genuine leather bags don't have the eye pop to me.

Comment

• jaja6009
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2016

I ran through with a purchase of the bag but didn't buy it. It came out to $71.89 after Euro conversion.

Comment

• REB
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
            I ran through with a purchase of the bag but didn't buy it. It came out to $71.89 after Euro conversion.

I sent them another email yesterday AM. Never heard back from them. Thanks for this. Still cheaper than the ebay guy. I will keep it on the Wish List

Comment

• REB
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by ventanakaz
              If you want my opinion, I would try to get a bag from someone local, Someone that will give you a refund if the bag splits at the seam, The one I bought from Title was so fast it was like a bag on turbos, Until the bag split a seam, I turned it inside out to see why, Well the Italian leather was so thin and the lining was so cheap, The leather split and the lining split, I guess that's why title doesn't sell them anymore, But the bag was fun while it lasted for that short time period. What a waste of money
              Your opinion is always welcomed Ventanakaz. I appreciate your most helpful advice.

Comment

• harry56
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jun 2017

thanks for doin that Tim your commitment to this site amazes me everyday. i think this is the only forum ive actully been commited to and your are one of the many people that have kept me here.

gclub

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

If you want my opinion, I would try to get a bag from someone local, Someone that will give you a refund if the bag splits at the seam, The one I bought from Title was so fast it was like a bag on turbos, Until the bag split a seam, I turned it inside out to see why, Well the Italian leather was so thin and the lining was so cheap, The leather split and the lining split, I guess that's why title doesn't sell them anymore, But the bag was fun while it lasted for that short time period. What a waste of money
                  I for one really loved the rocket bounce, but it did not hold up well. It was a bit amazing how fast it would go with minimal power.

said it disappeared.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jaja6009
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Dec 2016

Well as much as I love the looks, if it's anything like the old one I'll stay away and maybe let someone else be the tester.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...